How can I be sure that I will receive payment?

We use Faster Payment so the money goes into your account instantly.  You can check it online or phone your bank to confirm.  Or you can even check at a cash point.  We won't take your car until you're happy the money is in your account.  

I have outstanding finance against my car, what do I need to do?

We're happy to buy your car if you have finance outstanding.  We pay the outstanding balance direct to the finance company with our company debit card while we are with you.  We then pay the remaining balance directly into your bank account using Faster Payment.  To make the process quicker, contact your finance company before your inspection and ask them to provide a settlement letter.

If you owe more than what the car is worth you will have to pay us the remaining balance using credit or debit card.

How will you pay me?

We will pay you using Faster Payment.  Faster Payment allows us to transfer money into your bank account instantly.  We will not take the car until you are sure the money is in your account.  If you don't have a bank account, we can pay you for your car in cash, but we'll require proof of your identification.  We would need to see a recent utility bill at your current address and a form of photo identification such as passport or driving license. 

When will I receive the money?

As soon as we have agreed the value of your car and when you are happy to sell it to, we'll send the money to your account there and then.  We will only take your car when the money is in your account. 

What if I owe more than the car is worth?

If you have finance on the car which is higher than the value of your car, we'll settle the balance with your finance company and ask you to pay the remainder with debit or credit card.  We'll then take the car and leave you free of debt outstanding on the car..

I am not the owner of the vehicle. Will you pay money into my bank account?

We can only pay the money for the car directly into the bank account of the named owned listed on the DVLA V5 registration document.  We do however make exceptions for special circumstances such as selling a deceased relatives car.  Please contact us to find out more.




© 2013